PURC Brazilian Keratin Treatment -12% formalin 300ml Keratin Treatment + 100ml purifying shampoo
Keratin Treatment Features:
Advanced yet fast and simple to use keratin treatment that instantly straightens, smooths, repairs, conditions, and strengthens the hair using an intense conditioning remedy which restores vitality by repairing the hair from the inside out. The amazing results will leave hair elastic, flexible, and soft with a naturally vibrant shine.
- *30 minutes repair damaged hair
- *Straightening hair
- *Make hair smooth and shiny
- Formaldehyde free for the lightest damage solution, and then is 5% / 8% / 12% formalin:
- For little curly hair ( Formaldehyde free ) / a little damaged
- For normal curly hair ( 5% formalin ) / some damaged
- For deep curly hair ( 8% formalin ) / more damaged
- For very curly hair ( 12% formalin ) / damaged a lot
- If you are in the middle East, please choose keratin 5% or 8% formalin
- If you are in South America, please choose keratin 5% or 8% formalin
- If you are in Africa, please choose keratin 8% or 12% formalin
What to expect with our brazilian keratin treatment products? What is needed? Tips and Troubleshooting
What to expect? The treatment application may take 2 to 3 hours depending on your skill level, hair length and type. If you are purchasing the treatment for yourself, be prepared to have someone else apply it for you. Self-application is too difficult. Like any hair product, results may vary based on hair type, condition, skill level of the operator, quality of application tools, and adherence to the manufacturer’s instruction. Read all warnings and instructions prior to using it.
Troubleshooting and tips for success: Typically, using the application accurately (i.e. following the manufacturer’s instructions) and buying the correct treatment for your hair type (based on the chart above), will lead to successful results similar to continuous experience of others all around the world.
VERY IMPORTANT: One of the reasons that people don’t achieve the desired results from the treatment was because the flat iron being used was not able to reach and maintain a temperature of 450F. Please make sure the flat iron you are using is capable of reaching 450F and also consistently maintaining more or less that temperature. The temperature should be indicated on the iron switch or thermostat itself or the box it came in.
The treatment may be repeated as necessary to achieve desired results.