ELLEPERI 15pcsLights Hexagonal Wall Light Modular Touch Sensitive Lights Creative Geometry Assembly LED Night Light Suitable for Bedrooms, DIY Lovers, Gifts
This is Modular Touch-sensitive wall lighting. Use Modular Touch Lights hexagonal floppy to create any structure to suit your needs, then turn it on and off by touching it. Customize your space with the fast modular component is equivalent to a system that can easily adapt to any scene. Use magnetic edges to connect the lights together to create the structure that best fits your interior.
- Modular Touch Lighting System – Transform any surface into a unique canvas for illumination using your Modular Touch lighting system that lights up with a simple stroke of your hand as the brush.
- Easily Mount on Any Surface – Supplied with removable sticky pads, you are free to create any shape with our powerful neoydin magnetic mounting system that allows you to freely move and customize your lighting setup to match any mood or vibe.
- Use for cozy rooms such as lounge, bedrooms, workspaces, kitchens, offices with Modular Touch Lights.
- Infinite Possibilities – Add an infinite number of tile packs to your setup to have touch-sensitive lighting for a truly dynamic lighting solution that is specific to each and every environment.
Tap slide – The interior building becomes a light source. Slide the wall and illuminate the touch path for a fascinating tactile experience. Customize the lighting level to create the right atmosphere by illuminating as many tiles as you need.
Build terminal display- Individual components can be easily spliced together by magnets located at the edge of the product. The hexagonal shape allows these pieces to be inlaid together and provides an opportunity for a variety of different structures. This process allows the user to create a light that meets their needs. Users can purchase as many unit lights as possible.
Sliding on/off – The wall light is turned on and off by the user’s physical touch. A capacitive sensor is used as a switch that turns each component on or off when the user’s body touches the surface. This design allows the user to effectively slide where they want or need light. Turn the interior building into a canvas and let the user use the hand as a brush.
Currently, you can connect to 105 blocks on the same power circuit. Further testing and development will increase this. A larger display can be achieved by isolating the contact between different lights.
Wall mounting – Only the central unit module light piece requires a rigid connection, allowing the user to move around the other unit module light sheets to form different shapes. We tested a variety of methods, the best solution is to choose a nail or just a pad that runs around the back.
The nail is the most reliable connector and the product will provide the template it is placed on. If nails, such as glass or ceramic tiles, cannot be used on the surface to be installed, the sticker can be used instead of or in addition to the nail connection.
Customization: The combination of modularity and lighting control in Modular Touch Lights is equivalent to a product that can be completely customized by the user. This product offers an opportunity for each environment-specific lighting solution.
– Color temperature: 3500k (warm white)
– Light block width: 115mm
– Power:120/220v 50/60hz
– Maximum number of pieces per power adapter:65
– Plug types include:US, UK, EU
– On/Off:Capacitive touch
– Wall attachment:sticky pad or nail
Real customer reviews