6 Pcs Cute Hatching Growing Dinosaur Eggs in Water – Magic Dinosaur Egg Hatch Toy Hatching Egg Toys Easter Edition
Magic Hatching Growing Dinosaur Eggs Add Water Growing Dinosaur Novelty Gag Toys Dinosaur Egg Hatch Toy For Child Kids Educational Toys Hatchable toys Gifts
- Product Name: 6PCS Small Size Hatching Dinosaur Eggs
- Product Material: EVA
- Product Size: 2 * 3cm, the size is the same as quail eggs
- Color: color crack (random color)
Product Function: teach children to know the process of animal hatching; soak the dinosaur eggs in room temperature water for 24-48 hours, it will hatch a dinosaur, can exercise the child’s patience, and satisfying the children’s curiosity.
- KIDS LOVE THEM — Magical creatures live inside each egg, ready to be cracked open. Each egg contains a mystery creature and kids are sure to love!
- UNIQUE TOY — Gently rub the egg and peel away the shell to reveal the cute creatures. The plastic egg shell cracks just like a realistic egg, it’s amazing!
- LIMITED EDITION COLLECTIBLE — Each set contains randomly selected miniature animals. Kids love collecting multiple sets to complete their collection.
- GREAT EASTER GIFT — Just in time for Easter, gifting these hatching egg toys will bring a big smile to kids.
Instructions for use:
- 1. The egg soaked in water (Note: the water temperature below 36 degrees).
- 2. 12-24 hours later, the egg shell began to split (Note: need to add water).
- 3. After 2-3 days, it will hatch a dinosaur and grow slowly.
DINOSAUR EGG HATCH GROW WATER MAGIC TOY FUN GIFT PET DINO GROWING LARGE NEW
More Product Details:
- Dinosaur growing egg Toy. It is excellent for kids dino project. Hatching dinosaur egg pets toy. Have fun watching a growing baby dinosaur break out of its own egg!
- Easy to follow instructions: 1. Put the egg in a container and fill with water till water level is above egg.
- 2. The egg shell will slowly break after 24-48 hours, then the dinosaur will quickly come out of its shell.
- 3. After the egg shell is broken entirely, add new water into the container again. The dinosaur will keep expanding until about 48-72 hours.