100% Natural Plant Extract Essential Lymphatic Drainage Ginger Oil Antiperspirant Body Care Message
Lymphatic Drainage Ginger oil has been known to most popular for lymphatic drainage, edema, spider veins, varicose veins, cure pain, stop vomiting, protect from wounds becoming septic, and relax spasm. Inhibit bacterial growth, eliminate gas, and improve brain and memory function, while helping to expel phlegm & catarrh.
TheLymphatic Drainage Ginger Oil is composed of a powerful blend of rich essential oils and extracts. It’s a great, natural solution for lymphatic drainage, edema, spider veins and varicose veins. This extract of ginger root and ginger oil relieves swelling and pain with its warming and anti-inflammatory properties. It’s profoundly soothing for aching muscles and joints with a rich consistency for deep tissue massage technique.
Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) concludes that this herb is acrid in flavor and exhibits properties of heat. It covers all meridians of spleen, stomach, heart, and lungs. Its vital functions are restoring yang and promoting coronary circulation.
Ginger Oil contains a healing blend of herbal oil for lymphatic health and it boosts detoxification and the removal of excessive fluids.
How does it work? Ginger has a huge number of anti-inflammatory properties. It helps ease inflammation in the body from direct application onto the skin. When used in oil form it also creates a warning effect that helps ease pain and reduce the swelling further.
- 100% Pure Natural Undiluted Ginger Oil
- Rapidly reduces swelling from lymphedema
- Unblocks clogged lymph nodes, which help with immunity
- Decreases swollen glands and inflammation after surgery or injury
- Reduces adipose tissues & fat cells
- Stimulates expulsion of waste products & toxins
- Promote blood circulation, relieve pain, and invigorate the spleen and stomach.
- It helps to dispel cold and dampness and expel the toxin in the body.
HOW TO USE
- Massage oil in 1-2 times daily for lymphatic drainage, focusing on areas around neck, knees and armpits if necessary.
- Apply after a warm bath, recommended
Real customer reviews