Leak Stopper Heavy-Duty Sealing Tape – Rubberized Waterproof Tape
1pcs Super Self-adhesive Leak Stopper Tape Waterproof Bucket Pipes Fix Tape. Leak Prevention Tape, Seal Repair Tape for Household Repair Tools.
Dealing with leaks and cracks at home could prove tiring and stressing and in the long could cost you an expensive repair and even replacement. Doing preventive maintenance now could save you a lot of headache in the future and choosing the right tape to seal, patch and bond those leaks and cracks will assure a longer-lasting repair.
The Leak Stopper Heavy-Duty Sealing Rubberized Waterproof Tape is an extremely durable waterproof tape that seals out water, air, and moisture to create a super-strong bond that can repair virtually everything. The tape works underwater. It’s a super-hydrophobic rubberized adhesive tape. Made from a rubberized material that is thick enough to be reliable but flexible enough to fit any curve or crease. It is the perfect solution to outdoor and indoor sealing needs – from leaky roofs & gutters to weatherworn sheds, garages, barns & outbuildings.
- Rubberized and Waterproof; Can be used even underwater
- Can withstand extreme weather conditions
- Easily seals off any leaks, may it be water or air
- Length: 1520mm/ Width: 100mm/ Thickness: 0.5mm x 20mil
- Size:10*10/10*20/20*20cm | Color: Black
- Insulation: 800 Volts/ Temp Range: -60 C to 260 C/ Pressure : up to 5 bar
- Works inside or outside, summer or winter, wet or dry.
- Can be used on your DIY projects, boats, crafts, heavy-duty car repairs and home repairs.
- Can be used in almost any condition, on almost any surface. It can fix cracks, tears, gaps and holes.
- The tapes can be applied in a wide range of temperatures, from 20° F to 120° F. The repair tape will function in extreme temperatures from -70º ~ 200ºF.
- Package Content/s:
- 1 x Heavy-Duty Sealing Rubberized Waterproof Tape.
- Keep it on vehicles and equipment for emergency hose repairs.
- Seal leaking hoses, buckets, pipes.
- Waterproof electrical connections and terminals.
- Used as an emergency fan belt
How To Use:
- Cut to desired dimension. Leave backing on tape.
- Peel: Remove the backing, and apply to a clean surface.
- Stick: Press down firmly on the clean surface and allow time for it to bond.
- Continue pressing firmly to remove air pockets or bubbles. Once applied, the tape cannot be repositioned. Adhesion continues to strengthen over time.
Real customer reviews