EllePeri Pregnancy Back Brace, Belly Protector Pregnancy Maternity Belt for Pregnancy Support – Waist/Back/Abdomen Band, Belly Brace
Comfortable EllePeri Pregnancy Back Brace, the best Belly Protector Pregnancy abdominal pad! It is important for the abdominal pad to be as comfortable as possible.
It is positioned a little above the pubic area under your belly and while walking it will move a little and rub on your belly. We understand this and have chosen a fabric that is cushioned, resistant and provides the best level of comfort! This product is designed for walking or standing position. When sitting, we recommend detaching the hooks and loops fabric for more comfort
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE to accommodate abdominal growth throughout pregnancy! NEW reinforced hooks and loops fabric fasteners!
- BREATHABLE fabric constructed of a multi-layered laminate with an ELASTIC lining. This product is designed for walking or standing position, when sitting we recommend to detach the hooks and loops fabric.
- One of the most TESTED and POPULAR maternity belts in the USA, UK, CANADA, GERMANY and FRANCE!
- COLORS: Pink, Black, Khaki, and White colors are the same design
The fabric is constructed of a multi-layered laminate with an ELASTIC lining combining breathability, elasticity and comfort! The level of comfort of the back support is as important as the abdominal pad as it might rub on your back while walking/moving and will get hot and wet if not breathable.
The Neotech Care maternity belt is highly breathable, comfortable and also provides the elasticity needed to hug your body’s shape perfectly and give proper support for your lower back!
- Fully adjustable to accommodate abdominal growth throughout pregnancy.
- Constructed of a multi-layered laminate with a cotton lining.
- Four elastic side panels add compression and ventilation.
- Included abdominal lift attachment gives lift without unnecessary pressure.
- Built-in support holds the belt in place and prevents the belt from rolling.
1.Wrap the abdominal lift attachment around your waist. Position the pad so it is centered and under the abdomen.
2.Attach the belt to the pad and pull both elastic sides until the desired tension and attach the closure to the abdominal pad.
3.To help keep the support in place and keep from sliding down, stretch the top strap over your stomach and attach to the opposite side for even greater lift and support, with the support on, lay on your back with your knees up.
Material: Cotton, Ribbon
Features: Breathable, Comfortable, Waist Abdomen Support, Child Care
Size M Suitable Abdominal Circumference: 70-100cm
Size L Suitable Abdominal Circumference: 80-110cm
Size XL Suitable Abdominal Circumference: 90-120cm
Size XXL Suitable Abdominal Circumference: 100-130cm
How to choose the right size?
For this maternity girdle EllePeri recommend you to measure the circumference of your belly (from the lower back to the bottom of your belly which is around the area where the belt will be worn) and choose a belt according to the belt sizes in the description in the lower range of your measurement in order to plan for belly growth.
- Center the abdominal pad under your abdomen and attach with hooks and loops fabric with the desired level of support.
- Cut the hooks and loops band that is labelled “Cut the extra hooks and loops band you don’t need” to keep a length that matches the border of the abdominal pad . The hooks and loops band should cover the abdominal pad but not more. As the belly grows and position of the hooks and loops fabric on abdominal pad changes, you might want to cut the hooks and loops band again (more explanations below).
- Attach the hooks and loops fabric of the back support to the location on the abdominal pad that provides the desired tension.
- To help keep the support in place and keep from sliding down, stretch the top strap over your stomach and attach both sides to the hooks and loops fabric on the back support